Tickets are now on sale for World Cup, with options to fit every schedule and budget! The IQA is also offering VIP passes, a special Ambassador Program, and hotel packages for fans and teams (see below).
Early bird prices (will increase on March 1st):
Day Pass — $14.99
Weekend Pass — $24.99
One Day Kid Pass — $7.99
Weekend Kid Pass — $11.99
VIP Pass — $150.00
The World Cup VI VIP pass is designed to create a premiere experience for real-life quidditch fans. The VIP package is planned and managed by a third-party professional event company.
VIP passholders will receive the following perks:
- Priority parking immediately adjacent to the main entrance
- Indoor Austin-Tindall Park clubhouse bathrooms
- Guaranteed front row, pitch-side seats at the World Cup Championship match, semi-finals, and D2 Championship
- Select front-row seating at all other matches (reserved in advance)
- Access to the VIP tent, with a lounge, bar, food, and beverages
Additional details about the tent and the food and beverage set-up will be released shortly.Buy VIP Pass
Are you already planning to tell everyone you know to come with you to the Quidditch World Cup? Earn free tickets and other perks by spreading the word! Sign up for the World Cup Ambassador Program.
The IQA is offering hotel packages for teams and fans. Get more information and book below.Team Hotel Packages Fan Hotel Packages